Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I need a little photographic help...

We're finishing up the green screening work on Pain of Death, but we need a couple of photos taken that we can't seem to get around here. I've attached screen shoots of the scenes for reference.

I'm looking for a somewhat industrial housing area. The police are searching the district for Christians. It shouldn't look like a dump, a fairly nice area is what I'm looking for. Both scenes need to be in front of the same building, just two different angles.

If anyone around here knows of a location in your area that might work, and could take some time to grab some pics, I'd be much obliged.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Here are the scenes:



6 comments:

  1. Have you thought of googling "pictures of street" or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's not exactly that simple, but yes, we have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but I figured it was better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as a quick update, we have the pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend from California was able to take them for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments subject to moderation